Main Article Content
The research was conducted on a sample of twenty players from Najaf Sports Club. The program was implemented on the research sample for a period of time in order to identify the impact of plyometric exercises and their relationship to the performance of the firewall in volleyball. The study's objectives included developing plyometric exercises for the research sample to increase their muscular endurance in the legs and determining the effect of these exercises. (12) weeks, and following the program's conclusion, the data was gathered and unloaded in order to prepare for the study's findings. These findings indicate that plyometric training has a positive impact on the growth of leg muscle endurance, and the researcher stresses the significance of utilizing plyometric exercises to improve the performance of the firewall skill in volleyball.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Aboulela, Ahmed Abdel Fattah (1997). Carrying Training and Athlete Health, Cairo: Dar Al-Fikr Al-Arabi.
- Al-Ameer Nasr Hussein (2011). The effect of two methods of training with weights and plyometric on the development of muscular ability and the performance of some basketball skills for young people. Journal of Physical Education Sciences, Issue Two, Volume IV.
- Bastawisi Ahmed (1996). Biometric in the field of athletics training, second episode, International Association of Amateur Athletics Federations, Regional Development Center, Bulletin of Athletics, Issue Nineteen, Cairo.
- Khatib Nariman and Nimr, Abdul Aziz (1996). Sports Training, Weight Training, Design and Planning of the Training Season, First Edition, Cairo: Book Center for Publishing.
- Al-Sukari Amro (2002). The effect of plyometric exercises for the legs for beginners on the rates of muscular ability, transitional speed and some basic skills in fencing, Scientific Journal, Sports Science and Arts, Volume Fourteen, Issue Twenty.
- Salva Sahak (2000). The effect of using plyometric exercises in developing the skill of overwhelming beating among volleyball players, Master's thesis, University of Baghdad, College of Physical Education.
- Adel Ibrahim (1993). The Effect of Using Two Models of Plyometric Training on Improving Vertical Jump and Half-Jump Performance in Females, Journal of Humanities Studies, University of Jordan, Volume Twenty I, Issue Twenty-Three.
- Mohammed, Mohammed Saad (2005). The effect of plyometric training on the development of special agility and its relationship to the development of the level of kata performance among young people aged 12-14 years. Thesis
- Mufti Ibrahim Hammad. (1996). Sports Training for both sexes from childhood to adolescence, 1st Edition, Cairo, Dar Al-Fikr Al-Arabi.
- Yaqoub Mahmoud. (2004). The Effect of Using Plyometric Training on Vertical Jumping among Junior Volleyball, Unpublished Master Thesis, Yarmouk University, Irbid.
- Dhafer Hashem Al-Kadhmi, Scientific Applications for Writing Educational and Psychological Theses and Theses, (Baghdad, Dar Al-Kutub and Documents, 2012).
- Nouri Ibrahim Al-Shawk, Some basic determinants of junior volleyball in Iraq aged (16-14) years, (PhD thesis, College of Physical Education, University of Baghdad, 1996.
- Nahida Abdul Zaid: the effect of interference in the methods of exercise on learning the skills of overwhelming transmission and beating overwhelming volleyball, (PhD thesis, unpublished, University of Baghdad, College of Physical Education, 2002.
- Youssef Lazim Kammash, Physical Fitness for Football Players, Amman: Dar Al-Fikr Al-Arabi for Printing and Publishing, 2002.
- Rahim Younis, Al-Manhal in Educational Sciences, Measurement and Evaluation in the Teaching Process, 1st Edition, Amman, Dar Dijla, 2008.
- Ahmed Khater, Ali Fahmy: Measurement and Evaluation in the Sports Field, Cairo, Dar Al-Maaref, 1987.
- Raysan Kharbit Majeed, Applications in Physiology and Sports Training, (Baghdad, Noon Office for Printing and Publishing, 1995.
- Adams, T. (1999). An investigation of selected plyometric exercises on muscular leg strength and power, track and quarterly review.
- Mike stone, (2002). Explosive exerciser. The University of Edinburgh, Scotland, UK, P.